This breakfast serving of bacon, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese was inspired by The Real Meal Revolution and it was utterly delicious! And even though I do like eggs, I also enjoy having egg-free breakfasts from time to time.
THE REASON FOR MY ABSENCE
I feel like I owe you an explanation to my absence this past month.
The reason is I’ve been so busy launching my first online guide on how to lose weight with LCHF/keto. As you know, I’ve published several books but this was my first time making an online product and for the first time I did everything on my own. I took all the photos myself, made the layout, etc. And I had so much fun doing it! But it turned out to be a lot of work!
I introduced it to my Danish readers and we managed to sell almost 1200 copies during the first 3 weeks. And from their feedback I can tell they really like it.
The guide contains everything you need to know about transitioning your body from being a sugar burner to a fat burner, ketosis and why this is relevant, why calories count but you don’t have to count them to troubleshooting when things don’t work out as planned. I also made 30 VERY easy but tasty recipes that can be made within 10-30 minutes along with a complete 2 week meal plan (max 25 g carbs/1.600 calories per day) to get you started.
I’m considering having the guide translated to English. Would that be interesting to you?
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST – REAL MEAL REVOLUTION
This delicious breakfast is inspired by the South African book The Real Meal Revolution which I recently bought on Kindle. Such a great book and I can warmly recommend it. The recipes are delicious too. Some recipes are known to me already but some gave me some good inspiration too. Like this one:
SERVES 1 PERSON
- 50g of bacon, cut into little bits
- 1 small handful of small tomatoes, cut in halves
- 80g of fresh mozzarella cheese (I used little balls)
- coconut oil or butter for frying
- fresh basil leaves
- salt and freshly grounded pepper
3. When the tomatoes are soft and the bacon has turned brownish, add the mozzarella bals. Let them melt in the pan for a few minutes but remove the pan from the heat, before it melts completely. You want the mozzarella cheese to be warm and a little melted but still firm enough to chew.
4. Add fresh basil, salt and pepper before serving.
5. If you’re very hungry, you could eat a soft boiled egg on the side.