This cookie dough dip is truly mouthwatering. And it’s refined sugar free (sweetened with stevia) and really high fat so you can enjoy it even on LCHF/keto. We had it with fruit which isn’t very LCHF or keto but it was downright delicious.
It tastes exactly like cookie dough and the next time I might try to use chunks of it in a homemade vanilla ice cream. Kind of Ben & Jerry’s style.
My new book was finally released Tuesday and the first reactions have been so positive. I’m so pleased. Writing a book about kids, food and health is a mine field so I was a bit worried, to be honest. And there will be people who will find that I attack their parenting skills. And that was never ever my intention but I understand how we sometimes carry our feelings on the outside when it comes to the single most precious thing we have.
I also hosted two book launches this week. For an introvert person such as myself, that is pretty exhausting and I’m pretty darn tired now. I’m sitting in the train on my way back to Copenhagen and I can’t wait to kiss my kids later this afternoon. And have a quiet weekend.
I may make a serving of this dip this weekend. The family was crazy about it when I made it last time. I can see why!
SERVES 4 PERSONS AS A DIP
- 150g cream cheese
- 40g of salted butter (room temperature)
- 50g of peanut butter, creamy/smooth
- 5 drops of stevia – I used Sweet Drops with vanilla creme flavor
- 40g of chopped dark, sugar-free chocolate
2. Stir in the chopped chocolate using a spoon. Taste the dip and adjust the taste with extra stevia or peanut butter.
3. Pour the dip into a glass or serving bowl. Drizzle some extra peanut butter and chocolate on top.