Happy Valentine’s Day! If you’re looking to spoil a loved one today, I found five delicious chocolate recipes for you.
To be honest, we don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day. The tradition has come to Denmark though with massive advertising from florists, restaurants and chocolate producers. Maybe I’m just not a romantic or maybe I’ve just been married for too long. Get me right, I do appreciate getting flowers or making chocolates for my loved one(s) but I really couldn’t be bothered about it being February 14th or not. Yes, I need to work on my romance skills, I can see that.
None the less, I found five delicious chocolate recipes for you to check out today – or any other day.
5 DELICIOUS CHOCOLATES FOR VALENTINE’S DAY ♡
- Chocolate bark with sesame
- Snickers bites
- Homemade Bounty Bars
- White chocolate with pistachio and liquorice
- Chocolate truffles with peanut butter swirl
Chocolate bark with sesame seeds
– the combination of chocolate and sesame seeds is surprisingly delicious!
– I love the salty peanuts and the chocolate combined. Salt is the best taste enhancer for chocolate. If you haven’t tried it, please do!
Homemade Bounty Bars
– I love this recipe for being sugar-free and low carb and still feeling like indulging.
White chocolate with pistachios and liquorice
– I’m not a fan of white chocolate but the boys in my family are so I made them a sugar-free version.
Chocolate truffles with peanut butter swirl
– You had me at chocolate – and peanut butter! Oh yes!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!