Oh my, do I have a yummy chocolate treat for you today! Chocolate truffles that melt in the mouth combined with a creamy peanut butter. My, my! Sometimes I would wish that chocolate was an essential nutrient and that we could just live and thrive on it but I keep dreaming…
It’s Friday and it’s a perfect excuse to come up with a chocolate treat for the weekend. I’ll recommend that you try these:
MAKES ABOUT 18 TRUFFLES
- 150g dark chocolate (I used 85%)
- 50g salted butter
- 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- a pinch of sea salt (optional)
- 5 drops of Stevia (optional)
2. Take the chocolate off the heat and stir in the butter until completely absorbed. Add sea salt. Salt is a great taste enhancer for chocolate.
3. Cover a baking dish with parchment paper and pour in the chocolate. Stir in the peanut butter with a loose hand to make the swirls. Put it in the freezer and let it set for about 30 minutes. Transfer it to the fridge and leave it there until you serve it. Before serving it, cut it into little square truffles.
4. I don’t know for how long you can store them in your fridge but my guess is, it won’t be for very long 😉
Have a lovely weekend, people!