Waffle addict here! No seriously, making and eating waffles is always popular around here. And we make both sweet dessert waffles, green spinach waffles that we use for sandwiches, pizzas or hotdogs. This time we were looking for waffles that we could spread that delicious rhubarb jam on. So I made protein waffles.
This recipe contains affiliate links.
MAKES 5 WAFFLES
- 4 eggs
- 150g cottage cheese
- 1/5 cup heavy cream (0,5 dl)
- 1/2 tablespoon Sukrin Gold
- vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 3/8 cup Sukrin Almond Flour (1 dl)
2. Blend all ingredients (minus almond flour) using your immersion blender. Add almond flour and blend again. Since this specific brand of almond flour is very rich in fibres, the waffle dough will now thicken.
3. Bake in the waffle maker. I get five waffles out of this recipe.
Serve the waffles with rhubarb jam, vanilla cream or glutenfree granola.
Products used in this recipe: